I've wanted to do one of these things for a while. Back in life drawing classes, we were supposed to do something like this but never did. :T
It's like she's had all her skin and stuff peeled off...
This was a bit of a challenge because of all the non human bits. I know there's a lot of inconsistencies but I liked how it turned out anyway. I swear I didn't mean to make her look like a zerg.
- Skin is thick and opaque, and has the same kind of texture as shark/stingray skin.
- 'hair' is more of a fleshy consistency than fine hair. (think natural dreadlocks)
-K'takzyl are Omnivores, but Primary source (and preference) of diet is Meat.
- K'takzyl are non-mammalian so sorry, no mammal sacs guys.
- Muscles are denser than humans, making them slightly stronger/ more durable.
- Has a layer of dense sub-dermal plating to protect the neck/underside/back/tendril.
- Muscles are more of a purple-ish color due to blood coloration (I'm on the fence with this, either with red blood or a more violet color)
- Tendril is pure muscle, making it a very strong 'limb'. It is prehensile, but unable to do fine manipulation.
-Neck muscles are particularly strong, and several large back muscles extend up into the tendril to disperse weight into the back and shoulders.
- Bones are again, slightly denser than humans to help carry the weight, and withstand the pull of the muscles.
- Not sure on if the structure in the tendril should be bone or cartilage, or if it should be nothing but pure muscle.
- One pair of ribs has been modified into a secondary clavicle for the smaller arms. But because of the positioning of the bones/muscle, the smaller arms have limited shoulder movement.
-I- think she works, on a biological level. What do you guys think? Any feedback is greatly welcome.